Terms of Service
These General Terms and Conditions apply to all events at the SKEI Center (Ekaterina Rauzin) for language,
creativity and emotional intelligence. Also for those by electronic means
data transfer is carried out.
1. Insofar as the feminine form is used in the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions, this is done
only for linguistic simplification. The regulations apply equally to
male participants and for legal entities.
2. Legal declarations (e.g. terminations) require, insofar as these GTC
or from the right of withdrawal to which the consumer is entitled in the case of distance selling
otherwise, the written form or an equivalent form in terms of communication technology (e-mail,
Letter). Registrations can also be made by telephone. Explanations suffice
Written form if an unsigned form confirmation is used.
2. Conclusion of contract
1. The announcement of events is subject to change.
2. The applicant is bound to their registration (contract offer).
The event contract comes about through a declaration of acceptance by the SKEI center.
3. Telephone and verbal registrations are binding if they are made immediately or in any case
be accepted in writing within 10 days.
4. The statutory right of withdrawal for distance selling is not affected by this regulation
3. Contract partner and participant
1. With the conclusion of the event contract, contractual rights and obligations only
between the SKEI center as organizer and the registering party (contractual partner)
justified. The applicant can also exercise the right to participate for a third person
(Participant) justify. This is to be named to the SKEI center. One
Changes in the person of the participant require approval. This may consent
not refuse without objective reason.
2. SKEI center is allowed the participation of personal and/or factual requirements
make them dependent.
1. The event fee is based on the current price upon receipt of the registration
Announcement. Registration obliges – regardless of actual participation – to
Payment of the indicated course fee and other fees.
2. Course fees are, unless expressly agreed otherwise,
due no later than 7 days before the start of the course. A separate request for payment will not be issued.
3. In the case of registration at short notice (less than 7 days before the start of the course and after the start of the course), the following applies
a special regulation: the course fee should be transferred on the day of registration.
4. Payment in installments can be granted upon request; the balance will be no later than one
Month before the end of the course. In this case, SKEI center for one course one
Processing fee of 25 € will be charged.
5. Conducting the courses
1. The minimum number of participants is 4 people. Will the minimum number of participants not
reached, the course will not take place.
2. If the number of participants present during the course drops to less than 4
persons, the course in question can be terminated prematurely. The decides about this
Head of SKEI center.
3. For courses with which special groups of participants are reached or special educational goals
are to be addressed, the management of the SKEI center can make special arrangements
6. Organizational Changes
1. There is no entitlement to an event being held by a specific course leader
is carried out. This also applies if the event is named a
Course leader announced.
2. SKEI-Zentrum can change the place and time of the event for factual reasons.
3. Must an event unit for reasons beyond the control of SKEI-Zentrum
canceled (e.g. due to illness of a course leader), it can be made up for.
However, there is no entitlement to this. If the event unit is not made up for,
Section 7 2.) Clause 2 and 3 and 3.) applies.
4. Events generally do not take place on legal or church holidays.
There is no entitlement to make up for the event that has been canceled in this way.
7. Withdrawal and Termination by SKEI Center
1. If the minimum number of participants according to Section 5 is not reached, the SKEI Center from
withdraw from the contract, but only until the start of the course. The contractual partner will incur costs
not through this.
2. SKEI-Zentrum can also withdraw from the contract or terminate it if a
Event for reasons for which SKEI-Zentrum is not responsible (e.g. failure of a
course management) cannot take place in whole or in part. In this case, the fee will be
the ratio of the completed sub-units to the total scope of the event
owed. This does not apply if the calculation of the partial service provided for the
Contractual partner would be unreasonable, especially if the partial service provided for the
participant is worthless.
3. SKEI-Zentrum will notify the contractual partner of the circumstances that they have in accordance with the
the aforementioned paragraphs 1.) and 2.) to withdraw within 5 working days
and, if applicable, the fee paid in advance within a period of 10 working days
4. If the fee owed is not paid after the expiry of the period specified in Section 4 Paragraph 2
paid, SKEI-Zentrum can set a grace period for payment under threat of rescission
and then withdraw from the contract. The contractual partner owes in this case
subject to further claims for processing the registration process
Cancellation fee of €25.00. The contractual partner is free to prove that the
actual costs are significantly lower than the agreed flat rate.
5. SKEI-Zentrum can terminate in the cases of § 314 BGB. There is an important reason
especially in the following cases:
• Behavior contrary to the community at events despite prior warning and
Threat of termination by the course instructor, in particular disruption of the information or
Event operation due to noise and noise pollution or by
querulous behavior; in the case of particularly serious misconduct, none is required
• All kinds of defamation towards the course leader, participants or
employees of SKEI center,
• Discrimination against people because of personal characteristics (age, gender,
skin color, ethnic or religious affiliation, etc.),
• Misuse of the events for partisan or ideological purposes or for
agitation of all kinds,
• Violations of house rules.
Instead of a termination, the SKEI Center can also request the participant from a
Exclude event unit. The claim for compensation from SKEI-Zentrum is carried out by
not affected by such termination or exclusion.
8. Termination and revocation by the contractual partner
1. The options for termination or revocation are determined by the statutory provisions
regulations, unless otherwise stated below.
2. A notice of termination can only be given up to the end of the respective semester or up to
at the scheduled end of the scheduled course units. The presence of
Reasons for termination that are within the area of responsibility of the contractual partner (e.g. severe
illness) must be proven by submitting appropriate evidence.
3. The amount of the repayment of course fees already paid due to a
lawful termination is always based on the ratio of the already settled
partial units calculated for the entire event.
4. In addition to the statutory termination options, the contractual partner can
Also terminate the contract if continued participation in the event due to
organizational changes (see Section 6) has become unreasonable for them personally.
5. In the event of a termination whose reason for termination is not within the area of responsibility of SKEIZentrum
lies, a processing fee of €25.00 per canceled contract will be charged
6. Termination and revocation by the contractual partner must be in writing (e.g. letter, e-mail).
7. Reference is made to § 312g Para. 2 No. 9 BGB, according to which there is a statutory right of withdrawal for
Consumer does not exist if the subject matter of the contract relates to events that take place in
related to a leisure activity.
8. In the case of existing statutory rights of withdrawal, it is pointed out that the
The cancellation period is 7 days and the cancellation can be made without giving reasons.
The period begins upon receipt of the cancellation policy, but not before the conclusion of the contract. To the
The timely dispatch of the revocation is sufficient to meet the deadline.
9. The revocation or termination must be sent to:
SKEI Center for Language,
creativity and emotional intelligence
9. Copyright Protection
1. Photographs, films and audio recordings are permitted during the events
generally not permitted. Any teaching material that may have been distributed may be used without previously issued
may not be reproduced or used commercially with the permission of SKEI-Zentrum.
SKEI Center in Düsseldorf is subject to the regulations of North Rhine-Westphalia
Data Protection Act in the currently valid version. For the purpose of executing the contract
events, SKEI-Zentrum uses automated data processing. With the
Registration records the following data: surname, first name, address, telephone number, course title and fee, in the case of a direct debit authorization the bank details. For the purpose of the direct debit procedure, surname, first name, bank details, payment and
Event number sent to SKEI Zentrum's house bank. The participants agree to the processing of their data when registering. Reference is made to the relevant data protection regulations:
1. Claims for damages by the contractual partner or the participant against SKEI-Zentrum
excluded, except in the case of intent and gross negligence.
2. The exclusion according to paragraph 1.) also does not apply if SKEI-Zentrum culpably rights the
contractual partner or the participant who violates the content and purpose of the
contract are to be granted or their fulfillment the proper implementation
of the contract in the first place and on compliance with the contractual partner
Participant regularly trusts (cardinal obligations), also not in the case of a culpable
Injury to life, body or health of the participant.
12. Final Provisions
1. The right to offset against claims from SKEI center is excluded, unless
because the counterclaim has been established by a court or recognized by the SKEI center
2. Claims against SKEI Center are not assignable.
3. Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be void in whole or in part, this will invalidate the
The effectiveness of the remaining parts of the contract is not affected. Deviatingly negotiated
Agreements are only valid if they have been agreed in writing. This also applies to
an agreement that includes a waiver of the written form.
4. These General Terms and Conditions come into effect on January 1st, 2020.